According to Safetyglassesusa.com U.S. Fire Departments respond to over 1,000 fires each year that involve a deep fryer! With Thanksgiving coming up next week, we thought we should share some safety tips so you can make an exceptional turkey while still being safe!
– Keep children and pets away from the fryer.
– Keep fryer away from the house, roof lines, and trees.
– Wear protective gear- gloves and glasses. And have appropriate hot pads available.
– Make sure your turkey is thawed and dried.
– Be ready! Have a fire extinguisher nearby in case of an emergency.
Good luck on your turkey making! We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving with some delicious turkey!