Update: February 23, 2020
Here is my latest update for home insurance in Oklahoma….*
- Progressive Insurance: They still offer an excellent value and are a good long term choice for many consumers
- Safeco Insurance (a Liberty Mutual Company): This is, by far, the biggest change on my update. Bundling discounts with Safeco pretty much require you to place your home and car insurance with them; however, their package is going to be very strong for consumers with good credit and good loss history.
- State Farm Insurance: They offer excellent service and good long term value for some consumers. Their pricing varies quite a bit but they are worthy of consideration.
- Allstate Insurance: They have aggressive growth strategies in Oklahoma and so their pricing is good in some areas for some consumers…I’m not sure about their rate stability and consumers should ask about discounts that diminish or totally go away after the first year!
- Encompass Insurance (an Allstate Insurance Company): For many years Encompass was the “high value home” solution offered by Allstate. Now Encompass is available for dwelling coverage as low as $150,000 and as high as $3M. They have excellent coverages and they are becoming increasingly competitive.
- Disclosure – Statewide Insurance Agency represents Progressive, Safeco and Encompass but not State Farm or Allstate.
Get quality homeowners insurance at lower cost.
Homeowners insurance covers more than just fire. Most home insurance policies also include coverage for wind, hail, water damage, theft, and personal liability……
Saving Money on Homeowners Insurance in Oklahoma City-Edmond, OK- Oklahoma